Dienstag, 24. April 2007

The ARTIST DATE - Der KÜNSTLERTERMIN


''The artist date" - an expression Julia Cameron established in her book ( I will tell more about it another time) Today I decided to take some special time for nurturing my creative consciousness and off I went to see an exhibition where local artists showed their work.
"Der Künstlertermin": ein Ausdruck den Julia Cameron in ihrem Buch geprägt hat. (Davon erzähle ich ein anderes Mal)Heute nahm ich mir also die Zeit, mein kreatives Bewußtsein zu pflegen und zu erweitern. Dazu ging ich in die Ausstellung des Kurhauses, wo lokale Künstler ihre Arbeiten zeigten..

Although there was no textile art presented I enjoyed looking at some pieces how the artists used the colors.
Obwohl keine Textilkunst ausgestellt war, erfreute ich mich an den verschiedenen Werken und wie die Künstler ihre Farben eingesetzt hatten.

This could be a quilt, don't you think? Könnte das nicht auch ein moderner Quilt sein?

This reminds me of Ann Fahl's Work. Das erinnert mich an Ann Fahls Arbeiten.

2 Kommentare:

  1. The work is beautiful. I really do like the one that has a very Klimt feel to it. The gold and the flowers.very nicely done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Me again. I meant to stop in comment and say hi neighbor as Diane at http://www.goingtopieces.blogspot.com has suggested we all do to the blogs that come before and after our own on the web ring. But of course I was distracted by the wonderful art!

    AntwortenLöschen