Donnerstag, 23. August 2007

BABYQUILT

Thanks to all of you who were willing to share their ideas with me. The blanket is finished now and this is what it looks like:
Danke an diejenigen, die mir so bereitwillig ihre Ideen geliefert haben. Die Decke ist nun fertig und hier ist das Ergebnis.


I also quilted in the ditch of the small square - Ich habe auch um das kleine Quadrat gequilted
A freezer paper template helped me to keep the lines straight doing free motion quilting. While quilting I listened to ''Harry Potters part 2'' .I just love the reading voice with the English accent and it amazes me how it can change to so many different characters.
Eine aufgebügelete Schablone aus Freezer Papier half mir , die Linien beim freien Maschinenequilten einzuhalten.

I searched through my hand dyes and found a perfect matching piece of fabric big enough for a pillow.
Ich fand erfreulicherweise in dem ganzen Stoß meiner handgefärbten Stoffe ein genau passendes Stück ,um ein flaches Kissen daraus zu nähen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen