Sonntag, 17. Mai 2009

NACH OHIO - OHIO HERE I COME

Ich habe heute gebucht und ich freue mich riesig. Ich fliege Anfang Juni zu Freunden nach Chicago und werde dort auch am Treffen meiner ehemaligen Quiltkunstgruppe PAQA teilnehmen.
I am very excited I will be going to Chicago beginning of June. I will stay with friends and will go to PAQA's meeting, my former quilt art group to which I am still holding a membership.

SUE CAVANAUGH

Ne Woche später gehts dann weiter nach Ohio zum QSDS =Quilt Surface Design Symposium in Columbus. Ich werde dort an einem 5 tägigen Kurs "Shibori Stitch with a Twist" mit Sue Cavanaugh teilnehmen, auf den ich natürlich sehr gespannt bin. Das Foto zeigt eine ihrer Arbeiten, in der sie diese Technik angewand hat.
After that I will continue my trip to Columbus/Ohio to attend QSDS = "Quilt Surface Design Symposium" by taking a 5 day class with Sue Cavanaugh's "Shibori Stitch Resist with a Twist" . I am looking forward to learning more about this dying technic. The photo above shows her work which I really like.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous that you are traveling to my part of world without me! Have such a great time and take lots of pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen