Mittwoch, 28. November 2007

PATCHWORK PROFESSIONAL

Patchwork Professional is one of the best German Quiltmagazines in my opinion and the next issue will be published in January. Why do I mention this? Because the editor found my blog some monthes ago and wanted me to write an article about my T-shirt project. So I did and you all will find it in the edition of January 2008.

Patchwork Proffessional gehört meiner Meinung nach zu den besten der deutschen Quiltzeitschriften. Vor einigen Monaten war man in der Redaktion auf meinen blog aufmerksam geworden und fragte nach einer ausführlichen Beschreibung meines T-shirt Projektes. In der nächsten Ausgabe im Januar wird mein Artikel darüber erscheinen. Meine lieben Blogleser, wenn der Zeitpunkt dann gekommen ist, versäumt es nicht, am Zeitungsstand ein Exemplar zu erwerben.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I thought I recognized your work in the preview at the end of the last issue. Congratulations!

    AntwortenLöschen